Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Getting fit

I realized that getting fit isn't about dieting per se. It isn't about joining a fitness club either. It's only a commitment to one's self. Before, I was pushing myself to diet just to shed off that extra fat. I bought supplements that extracts fat, another that has full fiber on it etc .. but it didn't work. I was also a weekend warrior. I tried to do exercise on weekends and push myself to the limit. No matter how tired I get doing the exercise, it simply didn't work. Then, I find myself Migrating to Canada. I was forced to use public transport and walk long distances. I even had the routine of walking my kids to school. These "no-effort" routines proved to be more efficient than the previous things that I did. The key is consistency. I did this "no-effort" routines daily and the results were really great!

No comments: